Returns are accepted. Be advised however, that the buyer will pay for shipping both ways, and a 20% restocking fee will be applied .
- The "handling fee" is not a handling fee, but instead it is shipping insurance. We are now charging shipping insurance, as the United States Post office is not very reliable.
- Shipping insurance is now covered in your cost, and processed during the checkout. If you refuse this insurance, we can refund you the " handling fee" . If you are refunded the for this, then we will not process any refunds or resend product for damaged or lost orders.
- Shipping is a very low cost for our products and will be either $9.99 (approximately), or $17.99 flat rate. On larger orders, shipping is an additional $17.99 per 58 lbs.
- IMPORTANT : Be advised we are a small single employee business. We stock most of our (over 400 product variations) ready to ship. But NOT ALL products are always in stock. We ship as fast as we can, which can be same day, or sometimes up to over a week. If your order is urgent, please inform us immediately in the notes section of your order, or call (805-400-7239) to notify us.
- Once your order is shipped, it generally takes 2-3 days in transit to receive your order, depending on your location within the United States.
We do our best to pack your order to make it safe during transit. Fishing sinkers will not be individually bagged to save you cost, and we do not charge for packing. This is done to keep pricing low to you. However, sinkers may incur scuffing , scratching, or slight deformations in the brass eyes. If this is a concern of yours, you can request special packing at an additional cost. Our jigheads and powder coated items are generally individually packed to prevent scuffing.